This article contains all information and resources required for you to setup your integration between ReadySkills and Ready LMS (powered by aNewSpring). Here, we'll walk you through the step-by-step process of setting up your integration. We will also discuss some structures and frameworks for thinking about how to set up your Templates in aNewSpring to link the two systems correctly.
- API Setup
- Linking Units
- Linking Students
API Setup: 00:58
To complete this session, you will require the following resources.
|Access to ReadySkills (URL, username and password)
|Access to Ready LMS (powered by aNewSpring)
|An understanding of how your Courses and Templates are structured in Ready LMS
|Note: Your system will need to be configured according to sessions 1-4 to setup the RPL Extension
Session Outcomes/Action Items
Following the session, we recommend you complete the following action items. This will assist in enabling you to set up your Student Management System correctly, as well as prepare you for the next and future training sessions.
- Connect the API between ReadySkills and aNewSpring
- Link all desired units for all qualifications
- Link the test student to an integrated qualification and aNewSpring Course
- Result the test student in ReadySkills
- Manually push the result to aNewSpring
- Check the result is present in aNewSpring
The following resources provide additional support and information relating to this session.