Sometimes your Organisation might need another RTO Admin to help handle the workload, as such, it will be your responsibility as the current RTO Admin to create another RTO Admin User.
You can create an Admin User in Ready Skills by:
- Going to -> Add User -
- Set the User Level to 'RTO Admin' -
- Enter the required details -
- First/Last name of the new Admin
- Username for the Admin's login
- Email address of the Admin
- Phone/Mobile number of the Admin
- The Password will be auto-generated, however, you can just change that to a Password of the new Admin's choice.
- Once all details entered, select 'Add User' and then get your new RTO Admin to log in.