You can access your RPL page by hitting the 'RPL' button in your home page or going to 'Extensions' and hitting '+RPL'.
Within the RPL process your RTO may include their own steps, so please pay attention to all of the text within steps 1-7.
What is RPL ;
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) is a process that assesses your competency to determine if you meet the requirements for a unit of study.
You can use a variety of documentation to apply for RPL. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Records of completed training
- Assessment items
- Assessment records
- Declarations from your employer, and/or
- A copy of your student records provided by ASQA.
Each provider has its own RPL process, so when you are accepted by a new provider, speak to them for assistance with applying for RPL.
Below are links to each RPL Step ;
- Step 1 - Update your Personal Details
- Step 2 - Update your Employment History
- Step 3 - Work Experience Profile
- Step 4 - Work Experience Validation
- Step 5 - Self-Evaluation Questionnaire
- Step 6 - Upload additional evidence
- Step 7 - Declaration and Submission
Once the RPL process has been completed an Assessor will arrange a time to discuss the outcome and further steps.